Courageous Conversations with your dental team allow us to create a plan that ensures everyone’s safety as we weather out this storm. By applying some basic principles, you will:
- Build Relationships
- Keep people informed
- Build trust
The result: Your practice will not only survive, you will thrive.
According to Gallup Research: A mere 13% of employees strongly agree the leadership of their organization communicates effectively with the rest of the organization. The remaining 87% leaves a lot of room for misinformation to spread.
Take charge of communication with your team.
They crave more discussion than ever before!
BE THE 13%THAT COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
* What you see coming based on predicted revenue facts
* What cost controls will be put into place
* Specific PPE guidelines that will be adopted
* When or if tough decisions will need to be made about jobs
* What is known (or not) while practicing empathy and honesty
* Discuss a possible need to consider expanded or reconfigure office hours once your practice re-opens
* How you will adjust process / procedures to re-open?
* Be flexible as we navigate this new territory
Start with weekly team meetings and morning huddles every day.Have an agenda but also invite open conversations.Add rumor busting to your meeting agendas so information the team hears is accurate.
STAY WITHIN THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION