- The Power of Social Media Reviews for Practice Growthby Lisa CopelandOnline reviews influence the way patients think about your practice. Your reputation is shaped by what patients are saying in online reviews. Patients look at online reviews to vet how and where they find healthcare.
- Communicating Confidence with Team Members and Patientsby Lisa CopelandEvery dental team member deserves a fulfilling career in a highly functional dental practice, customized generational appreciation, and strategically developed intra-team and intra-department communications. These are necessary to make their career easy and enjoyable every day.
- Principles of Building Team Wellness and Patient Relationshipsby Lisa CopelandRelationships are the bridges that lead us to success and build trust and loyalty. We must have high-quality communication first, followed by our technical excellence for patients to understand their needs.
- Resolve to Evolve by Embracing Generational Differencesby Lisa CopelandWe Are All Immigrants To The Other Generations! The more generations on your team, the more the Generational Friction Factor becomes a reality.
- Are You Asking Intentional Questions?by Lisa CopelandAsking intentional questions takes preparation and planning. The good news is we become more skilled at it as we practice. An intentional question should be thought evoking and create a pause that generates curiosity.
- 16 Ways to Retain Dental Team Membersby Lisa CopelandThe time is now to pivot to what employees genuinely want in this employee-driven workforce.
- Evolution for Survival: A Dental Team Guide ￼by Lisa CopelandPractice Investing in Your Team, and Your Team Will invest in the Practice!
- Is it Possible to Change Habits While Under Stress?by Lisa CopelandWhat does it take to initiate behavior change, particularly when under stress? Intentional, collaborative system development that influences the success of a dental practices.
Subscribe to my Monthly News
Blog, News, and Upcoming Events
LISA COPELAND, RDH, CSP, CVP
GLOBAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER /IRONMAN COMPETITOR / PUBLIC SPEAKING COACH / GEN X / OPEN WATER SWIMMER / PASSIONATE RDH
Lisa Copeland is a Gen X and an IRONMAN! She knows the corporate and clinical business of dentistry. As a team coach and professional speaker, her career has been focused on sharing her 30-year expertise, virtually or live, in diverse cultures that span the globe. She has been employed in dental practices in the US and SE Asia as an office manager, dental assistant, and dental hygienist. Her unique experience and stories as a competitive athlete fuel her meaningful and memorable messages that: empower team engagement, customize generational language skills, and strategically developing practice communications, that increase profit, performance, and productivity.