- How Can We Improve Patient Satisfaction And Experience In Our Dental Practice?by Lisa CopelandElevating patient satisfaction and experience in your dental practice requires a comprehensive approach that encompasses clear communication, minimal wait times, patient comfort, education, and continual improvement. By focusing on these aspects, dental practices can create an environment that fosters trust, reduces anxiety, and enhances overall patient satisfaction.
- Let’s Celebrate Our Dental Hygienists This Weekby Lisa CopelandDental hygienists are experts, leaders, health advocates, and influencers who contribute significantly to the success of our dental practices.
- 5 Strategies for Improving the Patient Experience in Your Dental Practiceby Lisa CopelandThe patient experience is a critical factor in the success of any dental practice. Patients who have positive experiences are more likely to return for future appointments, refer friends and family, and leave positive reviews.
- Intentional Words Increase Engagement and Profitby Lisa CopelandCommunication strategies can positively impact your day-to-day profit and plan, You’ll see changes in relationships by implementing positive chatter…and quickly become a fan. Intentional vocabulary starts with awareness…and a willingness to adjust, Begin by having a communication plan and a system that you trust.
- Patient Retention vs. Acquiring New Patientsby Lisa CopelandDon’t get me wrong, new patients are important for practice growth, but retaining existing patients has a greater practice impact. They know the drill…pun intended.
- Specialty Practice Communication: Challenges & Solutions Part IIby Lisa CopelandPart II. While presenting at AAOMS, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, we began the day with a group activity to identify daily communication challenges. The focus was on three areas: Patients, Players (team members), and Practice.
- Specialty Practice Communication: Challenges & Solutionsby Lisa CopelandWhile presenting at AAOMS, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, we began the day with a group activity to identify daily communication challenges. The focus was on three areas: Patients, Players (team members), and Practice.
- Dental Leadership is a Team Sportby Lisa CopelandGreat leaders reduce team turnover by UP-skilling AND RE-skilling team members. When everyone’s voice is heard and valued we are inspired to go beyond what is expected of us!
Subscribe to my Monthly News
Blog, News, and Upcoming Events
LISA COPELAND, RDH, CSP, CVP
GLOBAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER /IRONMAN COMPETITOR / PUBLIC SPEAKING COACH / GEN X / OPEN WATER SWIMMER / PASSIONATE RDH
Lisa Copeland is a Gen X and an IRONMAN! She knows the corporate and clinical business of dentistry. As a team coach and professional speaker, her career has been focused on sharing her 30-year expertise, virtually or live, in diverse cultures that span the globe. She has been employed in dental practices in the US and SE Asia as an office manager, dental assistant, and dental hygienist. Her unique experience and stories as a competitive athlete fuel her meaningful and memorable messages that: empower team engagement, customize generational language skills, and strategically developing practice communications, that increase profit, performance, and productivity.