Virtual Presentation Check List
Over 20 years as a corporate speaker, I have presented 100’s of virtual programs, before they were “a thing.” In these times of conference and travel uncertainty, I wanted to share a few tips and tricks that will make your virtual events a success. Be creative in recognizing the need to modify and adjust your format. YOU CAN DO THIS!
10 TIPS FOR VIRTUAL MEETING SUCCESS
- Decrease presentation length
- Use high quality camera and microphone
- Learn to look into the camera
- Properly adjust lighting
- Shorten stories while maintaining an emotional connection
- Create interactive slides by using: animation, GIF’s, sound
- Stand while delivering your presentation
- Use text polling for audience engagement
- Maximize platform software by incorporate surreys, word clouds, audience competitions, chat box
- Relax and have fun
ABOUT LISA COPELAND, RDH, CSP
IRONMAN™ training taught me how to be successful in business communication.
As a competitive athlete, I effectively apply lessons learned to help clients transform business communication into profit, performance, and productivity.
My experiences allow me to share meaningful / memorable stories that positively impact your bottom line. In fact, my iRONMAN Principles of training drive my lessons on the importance of generationally effective communication in business.
Copyright © 2020 | Communicate With Influence | All rights reserved.